Guest lurkerspeaks

Flotation Therapy/Sensory Deprivation

Guest zipperzone

http://www.truerest.com/

I "discovered" this thru Groupon, and since I have chonic recurring insomnia, I have decided to give it a try..My first appointment is Tuesday.. Has anyone tried this before/heard of it/had friends try it?

Not for me as I suffer from severe claustrophobia. I see they charge $3.00 for a towel rental. I should look into getting that concession stand.

Guest hitoallusa

I think swimming will help much better and less expensive, IMO. Automatic cleaning? hmm...

Not for me as I suffer from severe claustrophobia. I see they charge $3.00 for a towel rental. I should look into getting that concession stand.

Guest lurkerspeaks

I am getting ready to go to my float spa.. If I do not post again within a few hours, it must mean I have been transported to an alternate universe/reality....I just hope that reality has a similar Rio de Janeiro.

Guest zipperzone

I am getting ready to go to my float spa.. If I do not post again within a few hours, it must mean I have been transported to an alternate universe/reality....I just hope that reality has a similar Rio de Janeiro.

Let us know if you happen to run into Tom Cruise & John Revolta

Guest Hoover42

It's only different in one way...the boys pay you!