Guest lurkerspeaks

MIssing Posters

Guest lurkerspeaks

Is it just me, or does it seem some of our "once regular" posters have been posting much less/not at all lately?

Lucky seems much quieter than normal since the Palm Springs weekend. I hope all the activities didn't wear him out too much and cause him to be bedridden.

Tomcal seems to be missing in action... Hopefully he wasn't abducted by a band of rogue Sauna Garatos and being held for a ransom of no more than R$50.

TownsendePLocke is another one who pops in for a quick word then disappears again for weeks/months at a time..

Eeyore has been silent for awhile now as well.. I hope he didn't get trapped in a Montreal backroom booth with a dancer who doesn't know when to stop..

Guest tomcal

"Tomcal seems to be missing in action... Hopefully he wasn't abducted by a band of rogue Sauna Garatos and being held for a ransom of no more than R$50."

Lurker! LOL I wish I had been abducted by a rogue band of sauna boys!! I haven't posted because I haven't had anything interesting to post, and for the last two weeks I have been in Australia on the Great Barrier reef and in the rainforest, great trip, lot's of wildlife, just not the kind this board is known for!

Going to Prague in May and Rio in June so hopefully will have some experiences to report when I get back!!

Guest BeachBoy

"Tomcal seems to be missing in action... Hopefully he wasn't abducted by a band of rogue Sauna Garatos and being held for a ransom of no more than R$50."

Lurker! LOL I wish I had been abducted by a rogue band of sauna boys!! I haven't posted because I haven't had anything interesting to post, and for the last two weeks I have been in Australia on the Great Barrier reef and in the rainforest, great trip, lot's of wildlife, just not the kind this board is known for!

Going to Prague in May and Rio in June so hopefully will have some experiences to report when I get back!!

I was just going to say, being abducted by sauna boys don't sound half bad! :P

Guest zipperzone

" for the last two weeks I have been in Australia on the Great Barrier reef and in the rainforest, great trip, lot's of wildlife, just not the kind this board is known for!

Wow - you have more stamina that I have. Just thinking of the logistics of all that travelling makes me weak. :frantics:

• Members

With the rise in posting by new members, I felt that I should yield some of my space here to allow them to prosper with new opinions, ideas, and trivia. Some real good posts have been made from these newer posters and I want them to thrive. Not to say that each new poster has anything to say, but let's give them the opportunity to show their stuff.

100_1171.jpg?w=300&h=224

Guest zipperzone

With the rise in posting by new members, I felt that I should yield some of my space here to allow them to prosper with new opinions, ideas, and trivia. Some real good posts have been made from these newer posters and I want them to thrive. Not to say that each new poster has anything to say, but let's give them the opportunity to show their stuff.

100_1171.jpg?w=300&h=224

Lucky: It sounds like you're soliciting nude pictures :P

• Members

Eeyore has been silent for awhile now as well.. I hope he didn't get trapped in a Montreal backroom booth with a dancer who doesn't know when to stop..

Thanks for thinking of me Lurker. I'm alive and well. I've just been lazy about posting lately. I hope to get up to Montreal more this summer. If any posters are traveling there this summer feel free to drop me a note. I'm always looking for an excuse to drive up there and enjoy all the wonderful sights :rolleyes:

Guest Hoover42

I hope to get up to Montreal more this summer. If any posters are traveling there this summer feel free to drop me a note. I'm always looking for an excuse to drive up there and enjoy all the wonderful sights :rolleyes:

Stockbar will be having a party the first weekend of June; I may be going if I can break out of my current "Greta Garbo" phase by then ^_^

Guest zipperzone

I'm terrified to think of what you mean by a greta garbo phase.

I don't think he has resorted to drag - most likely is referring to Garbo's reclusive nature and reluctance to be seen in public.