Guest BeachBoy

Lurid Digs

Guest BeachBoy

A friend of mine sent me this blog, have you guys seen it? Sorry if it was already posted here, it looks like it's been around for a while.

http://www.luriddigs.com/

Its subtitle is "horrifying gay amateur interiors." It's basically pictures of guys, taken themselves for their profiles on whatever site (the blog doesn't mention where they got the pix from), with THE ABSOLUTE WORST backgrounds.

I am pissing myself laughing. This makes my insomnia totally worth it. I might just read all the way back to the beginning.

There are some hot guys, but mostly they are... not so hot. And it's definitely NSFW. But looking on dating/chat/hookup sites, I've definitely seen pictures like these and have been like, WTF were they thinking?

Anyway, it's awesome, let me know if you guys have heard of it before.

Guest BeachBoy

I have never seen it before so thanks for sharing. It does have some interesting pics there. I had to search all around making sure my photo was not there somewhere. ^_^

You don't strike me as someone who would live in such lurid surroundings! :lol:

• Members

Found myself wondering less about the guy in the picture and more about all the other guys fluttering over his decor. Something tells me there might be a few tacky interiors on the other side of the keyboard too.

Well, gotta run. The Architectural Digest crew is due in half an hour, and I've got pillows to fluff! rolleyes.gif

61uyCAkODfL.jpg

Guest zipperzone

As someone who spent his working career as an Interior Designer, these pictures make me cringe and I can actually feel my testicles retreating inside me. I find them unbelievable on two levels, although I do believe they are pictures of actual interiors.

(1) Someone had to stand in a store and actually make the decision to purchase all this crap. Next they had to pay for it and cart it home and find somewhere to place it.

(2) I know we all can't look like The Studding Twins (or whoever) but how can these truly attractive people think anyone wold be interested in seeing them nekit? Are they blind or do they not have any mirrors?

There is an amateur site I usually skim through daily and these pictures are pretty representative of what I see there too. Some people just don;t get it

And gays are supposed to have such good taste. What a hoot :frantics: :frantics: :frantics:

Guest BeachBoy

@Lucky - I agree, and anyone can live in whatever aesthetic they like. But people got to watch where they take their photos!! At the very least, choose a blank corner or a door as your backdrop. :frantics:

@zipperzone - I totally agree with your first point, but to take it a step further - they not only chose thos things to put in their home, but then took a picture of it, downloaded it, looked at it, and said, "Yes, this is a good photo, I'm going to post this one." And that decision goes for the interior as well as the nektiness! :shocked:

@BiBottomBoy - I see you are the minimalist type. :P

Guest zipperzone

@Lucky - I agree, and anyone can live in whatever aesthetic they like. But people got to watch where they take their photos!! At the very least, choose a blank corner or a door as your backdrop. :frantics:

@zipperzone - I totally agree with your first point, but to take it a step further - they not only chose thos things to put in their home, but then took a picture of it, downloaded it, looked at it, and said, "Yes, this is a good photo, I'm going to post this one." And that decision goes for the interior as well as the nektiness! :shocked:

@BiBottomBoy - I see you are the minimalist type. :P

What am I missing? I don't see any post by Lucky that you seem to be replying to in your 1st point.

Guest BeachBoy

I think he was responding to my post. Lookin is very close to Lucky. hug.gif

Lucky himself has been busy in another thread, covering his assets, and will perhaps join us here with a few lurid digs once he has successfully secured his vast holdings. wink.gif

Yep, sorry, brain fart there.

I actually used the phrase "vast holdings" yesterday because of that title. It kills me.