Guest hitoallusa

Friday Song by Rebecca Black...

Guest hitoallusa

Oops I missed the post on Friday Friday. I should have posted this under that thread. Can the moderators move this post into the other thread. Thanks.

An intern at work introduced this song to me. She really hates it. I like it and it represents a innocent high school kid's life. I see a lot of people making fun of its lyric but I don't think it's not bad. What else a high school student can sing about? Checked it out if you are interested. It has 84 million hits on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

I think we all like Stephen Colbert's version.

For me, I hate that everyone is trashing this girl on the Internet. She wasn't trying to become a star.

The deal is there is a company out there that for a couple grand will put your kid in a professional looking video for their birthday or bat mitzva. Then you can post the video on youtube to share with your friends.

It's just something fun for 13 year old girls to giggle over. But, when she loaded up her video somehow a ton of trolls found it and started spreading it all over the Internet making fun of her.

She's just a fucking girl who got an expensive birthday present from her dad.