Guest EXPAT

"Work" by Geo Louis

Guest EXPAT

I just bought #WORK by Geo Louis on iTunes. He's my NYC friend who works at Splash Bar. He's an openly gay artist and this is his very first single. They are having a release party for him at Splash in NYC on Saturday night (April 2).

Get your copy NOW:

http://tinyurl.com/3uoeaud

post-105999-084452000 1301761308.jpg

Guest EXPAT

They are hosting a release party / birthday party for Geo at Splash tonight and it is being sponsored by UnderGEAR. Geo tweeted this pic yesterday in "preparing" for the party.

post-105999-054459700 1301762323.jpg

Guest BeachBoy

I'd just like to state for the record that abs are awesome. His abs, other guys' abs, abs in general. Fuckin' awesome. My favorite part of a man, if I'm being honest here.

Guest zipperzone

I'd just like to state for the record that abs are awesome. His abs, other guys' abs, abs in general. Fuckin' awesome. My favorite part of a man, if I'm being honest here.

With so many parts to choose from its hard to make a decision. Butts are # 1 with me (surprised?), but there is much to be said about many other body parts. Strangely enough, I would put the penis far down the list.