Guest zipperzone

So much for Dancing with the Stars - 2011

Guest zipperzone

The first contestant to be eliminated tonight was Mike Catherwood. IMO, he was the only piece of eye candy on the show. Not much incentive to watch the rest of the season........

He had fucking unbelievable biceps and the rest was just icing on the cake.

post-123031-003579000 1301470913.jpg

• Members

The first contestant to be eliminated tonight was Mike Catherwood. IMO, he was the only piece of eye candy on the show. Not much incentive to watch the rest of the season........

He had fucking unbelievable biceps and the rest was just icing on the cake.

Au contraire mon fraire... Dimitry the pro dances is molten heat. Sorry to se the above guy go so soon has he was nice eye candy but Dmitry is as hot and has the moves. I'll continue watching him dance and the others too since there is no addtional cost. :D

I had a crush on Sugar Ray when I was a kid. My father thought I was really masculine and manly when I insisted on watching boxing. It was all just to provide me with masturbatory fantasies for weeks. ;)

Also, seeing the Karate Kid all grown up was nice. He was so skinny when a young boy. It is nice to see him as a grown man.

Guest zipperzone

Au contraire mon fraire... Dimitry the pro dances is molten heat. Sorry to se the above guy go so soon has he was nice eye candy but Dmitry is as hot and has the moves. I'll continue watching him dance and the others too since there is no addtional cost. :D

I was referring to the contestants - not the pro dancers whose hot little buns are always a treat - but as for the rest of the male contestants - it's a fucking wasteland.