seattlebottom

Farley Granger Dies

Guest zipperzone

It's always sad to hear of the passing of movie stars who have been familiar to us for many years.

But to be realistic - we all have to go eventually and as he managed to live to 85, presumably he had a rewarding life. If I make it to 85 I will be quite pleased.

Upon reading his obituary I found that he was bisexual and had lived with his lover, Robert Calhoun since the early '60s. I did not know that.

Guest BeachBoy

It's always sad to hear of the passing of movie stars who have been familiar to us for many years.

But to be realistic - we all have to go eventually and as he managed to live to 85, presumably he had a rewarding life. If I make it to 85 I will be quite pleased.

Upon reading his obituary I found that he was bisexual and had lived with his lover, Robert Calhoun since the early '60s. I did not know that.

He was always on my gaydar; I'm surprised to hear he was into girls at all.

And if I make it to 85, from that birthday for every day forward I'm just going to do whatever the fuck I want. :sorcerer:

• Members

He was always on my gaydar; I'm surprised to hear he was into girls at all.

And if I make it to 85, from that birthday for every day forward I'm just going to do whatever the fuck I want. :sorcerer:

I doubt that. If you are like me some of your wants require the body and stamina of a 19 yo. :P