BiBottomBoy

Royal Wedding Cake

Guest hitoallusa

You don't like fruit? Fortunately for you Prince William has also commissioned an alternative cake made from rich tea biscuits. How thoughtful he is. I hope they live happily ever after.

It's going to be a "multi-tiered fruit cake."

That's fucking disgusting!

• Members

Fruit is for the weak.

I love a good fruit cake but poor renditions can be horrible. A good one has the right spices, plenty of glace cherries, pineapple and pecans, and may a few plump raisins. No other fruit please. It should be cured for at least 30 days wrapped in brandy soaked cheese cloth reinvorgated weekly, and that wrapped in air-tight foil or plastic. Bourbon will do in a pinch. :rolleyes:

Guest BeachBoy

I love a good fruit cake but poor renditions can be horrible. A good one has the right spices, plenty of glace cherries, pineapple and pecans, and may a few plump raisins. No other fruit please. It should be cured for at least 30 days wrapped in brandy soaked cheese cloth reinvorgated weekly, and that wrapped in air-tight foil or plastic. Bourbon will do in a pinch. :rolleyes:

Gagging. It's chocolate or nothing for me!

(Unless the fruit cake was smeared all over Harry, in which case it's my new favorite cake.)

(Or should I say "favourite.")

Guest DaneMichaels

I certainly am a fruit fan, but when trying to tie something healthy to something that even the thought of would have the healthiest on a tread mill, id say it doesn't belong. If I am going for unhealthy, which from time to time we all do, I want it to taste like Cinnabon with every calorie and carb dripping off the sides of its splenderous glory.... I just re-read that and my mouth watered as soon as my eyes read CINNABON...YUM!!!!

Guest zipperzone

Gagging. It's chocolate or nothing for me!

(Unless the fruit cake was smeared all over Harry, in which case it's my new favorite cake.)

(Or should I say "favourite.")

As Harry speaks the Queen's English, "favourite" is definitely preferred :rolleyes:

Guest hitoallusa

I am so angry that some hot guys eat whatever they like and can keep body like that. I try to eat healthy but my face is swollen like a big balloon. Oh well that's life. :(

I certainly am a fruit fan, but when trying to tie something healthy to something that even the thought of would have the healthiest on a tread mill, id say it doesn't belong. If I am going for unhealthy, which from time to time we all do, I want it to taste like Cinnabon with every calorie and carb dripping off the sides of its splenderous glory.... I just re-read that and my mouth watered as soon as my eyes read CINNABON...YUM!!!!

Guest zipperzone

It's going to be a "multi-tiered fruit cake."

That's fucking disgusting!

If it was my choice I'd just tell them to order one from Sara Lee.