Guest zipperzone

What the hell's going on.

Guest zipperzone

I posted 23 pictures of a gay Canadian artist and not a single one was attached to the post.

I tried a second post - no different.

I feel like I just wasted a fucking hour and i'm pissed - and not as in drunk :frantics: :frantics: :frantics: :frantics: :frantics:

• Members

I posted 23 pictures of a gay Canadian artist and not a single one was attached to the post.

I tried a second post - no different.

I feel like I just wasted a fucking hour and i'm pissed - and not as in drunk :frantics: :frantics: :frantics: :frantics: :frantics:

I apologize for the frustration and problem. Can you provide any addtional information that might help find the problem? Did the post complete without the photos? Was there any message or unusual behavior observed? Did the screen freeze momentarily or longer? Anything else out of the ordinary?

BTW, I tried your link and it wasn't working. Maybe the trouble is rooted in that site? I do not know but I suggest trying to post some photos from another site to see if the problem is in our software, your space allocation or the site.

Guest zipperzone

Well here I am - looking stupids as always - can't even claim I was having a blond moment. That's what happens when I post at 4 a.m. when all good little fairies should be in bed.

I had the name wrong. It's STEVE Walker, not Paul (I must have known a Paul Walker in my past life)

So.... if you try stevewalkerartist.com I think you'll find his site. I think it's worth the effort.

But that still doesn't explain why the pics I attached did not attach to my post. Could it be that although a viewer is able to save with a right-click they are in some way prevented from attaching them? I've never heard of that before.

Out of curiosity, I will try to attach three to this post and see what happens.

post-123031-024889500 1301249662.jpg

post-123031-046027300 1301249704.jpg

post-123031-074676000 1301249782.jpg

Guest zipperzone

I apologize for the frustration and problem. Can you provide any addtional information that might help find the problem? Did the post complete without the photos? Was there any message or unusual behavior observed? Did the screen freeze momentarily or longer? Anything else out of the ordinary?

BTW, I tried your link and it wasn't working. Maybe the trouble is rooted in that site? I do not know but I suggest trying to post some photos from another site to see if the problem is in our software, your space allocation or the site.

TY - I doubt if the mystery will ever be solved. I guess the cyber fairies were out to get me last night. Anyhow as you can see from my subsequent post, they are attaching now. I will not repost all the ones I tried to last night. Anyone whose appetite is whetted by these will not be disappointed in his work.

Guest hitoallusa

I thought you were talking about Paul Walker, an american actor when I saw your thread title. He is so cute. I love his voice too. Steve Walker's photos are very nice. Paul_Walker_in_Into_the_Blue_Wallpaper_5_1280.jpg

Guest zipperzone

I thought you were talking about Paul Walker, an american actor when I saw your thread title. He is so cute. I love his voice too. Steve Walker's photos are very nice.]

Easy to get them confused, but they are not photos, they are paintings.