Guest hitoallusa

Promise is promise

Guest lurkerspeaks

Screw that I want to be Bree!

You guys can fight over who is Bree. I wanna be Gabrielle cause I am gonna be sleeping with the lawnboy, Jesse Metcalf..

jesse-metcalfe-signed-autograph-shirtless-stud-photo_fd43217142c6f73446b57c453bbafb4a.jpg

Guest hitoallusa

I think I will be more like Bree but I don't want to be a desperate housewives. You don't have to be. You can be a successful mom/wife and career woman too. Go Moms!

Guest hitoallusa

Lucky you! If I did that then they will certainly take a six pack of beer and say, "You can go now." But I will be fine though. I don't want them for sex anyway.

Eh, take a six pack of beer to a frat house and you can get a guy like that for a night.

Really?

This was a reliable method for getting laid in college - particularly if the dude had just gotten dumped by a girl.

"Well, you know you don't need a girl to get your dick sucked. I won't tell anyone. It doesn't mean you are bi or gay... just relax...."

The only problem was when they came back for more and said "you know this is my first time with a guy" you had to pretend to believe them even if they'd cum in your mouth nine or ten times before.

Lucky you! If I did that then they will certainly take a six pack of beer and say, "You can go now." But I will be fine though. I don't want them for sex anyway.

Guest Daddy

Anyone who believes that hitoallusa is really greatness from the other board needs to have their heads examined and then their own lives as to how gullible and sucktacious they really are.

Anyone who knows anything about Greatness knows that he didn't leave the other board for any other reason than the countless BS reasons he gave the people of that board.

PT Barnum said it best.....So I won't.

Guest zipperzone

Anyone who believes that hitoallusa is really greatness from the other board needs to have their heads examined and then their own lives as to how gullible and sucktacious they really are.

Anyone who knows anything about Greatness knows that he didn't leave the other board for any other reason than the countless BS reasons he gave the people of that board.

Does anyone really give a shit whether he is or isn't. Take a new poster at his face value until proven otherwise.

I do wish he had chosen a different screen name, however. When I see it I always think it of halitosis. :frantics:

Guest hitoallusa

Thank you. Time will tell everything. Please leave me alone here. That's all I ask for. I have yielded not to have a fight. I really don't

wish to have a fight and I think you guys want that too. I believe showing compassion is the best thing. Whatever attack I get here I will ignore it from now on. I will leave it at that.

Guest hitoallusa

Thanks! Yes indeed. Does it really matter to you all whether I'm greatness or not. I'm here because I just want to read and share my life. Who cares whether I'm greatness or not. Thanks Zipperzone!

Does anyone really give a shit whether he is or isn't. Take a new poster at his face value until proven otherwise.

I do wish he had chosen a different screen name, however. When I see it I always think it of halitosis. :frantics:

Guest Daddy

Does it really matter to you all whether I'm greatness or not. Who cares whether I'm greatness or not.

Who cares and why? Well maybe because YOU introduced yourself here as greatness from the other board. That's why.

Guest hitoallusa

Zipperzone, you are a psychic, I do have halitosis! :shocked: People step away from me when I speak. Went to my dentist and he told me that not to brush too hard.

Guest zipperzone

Who cares and why? Well maybe because YOU introduced yourself here as greatness from the other board. That's why.

Don't you just love it the way "Daddy" sticks his puss in here every few months just to stir up the shit pile, then disappears until another pair of his knickers becomes too tight :question:

Who the hell has the time or the interest to try and sort out who was who in another universe :question:

• Members

Don't you just love it the way "Daddy" sticks his puss in here every few months just to stir up the shit pile, then disappears until another pair of his knickers becomes too tight :question:

I cannot think of anyone with less credibility, from his entrance on day one here.

Some posters warrant just being totally ignored. It is the most effective way of answering them because they thrive on conflict exchanges. If nobody plays they disappear in disappointment, if not dispair.

All like-minded individuals who share the site interests are welcome here unless they show up with an agenda or to play games at others expense.

Welcome hitoallusa/greatness. You seem to fit in just fine. Thanks for sharing your comments/experiences.