Guest BeachBoy

Richard Engel

Guest zipperzone

I knew he was BF material from the first days of the Iraq war reporting. :frantics: Unfortunately, he was married then. Now divorced, he seems faithfully married to his profession. :mellow:

You could always make a play for him - at least you couldn't be accused of being a home wrecker. :heart:

Guest BeachBoy

I totally get a gay vibe off him. And not only that, but I've even gone so far as to wonder what it must be like to be so embedded in Arab culture and have to be in the closet. And imagined him and Rachel Maddow having a conversation about it, and Richard being like, "Rachel, I simply can't come out while I'm the chief Middle East correspondent. It's just a different culture."

I have a lot of time on my hands.

I guess it makes sense he's divorced, sadly - I don't know if many women would be cool with his being away all the time.

Guest zipperzone

I guess it makes sense he's divorced, sadly - I don't know if many women would be cool with his being away all the time.

I've often wondered the same thing with regards to Anderson Cooper. His partner must be very understanding.

Guest BeachBoy

I've often wondered the same thing with regards to Anderson Cooper. His partner must be very understanding.

Yeah... I would have shit watching him being attacked while thousands of miles away.

Also, his face is a national treasure and should not be harmed in any way.