BiBottomBoy

LA Hand Job Huts

Los Angeles has apparently become the hand job hut capital of America.

Apparently the city stopped using manpower to determine if massage parlor people were certified or not.

The result is best described in this LA Times article.

"If you sit on our patio, you can see about 30 to 40 men coming in and out of there," Martinez said. "They stay for 15 to 20 minutes. I've never seen one woman walk in."

Once, he said, he saw a man run out of one of the parlors barefoot, wearing no pants."

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-massage-parlors-20110323,0,4320974,full.story

• Members

I want to know what happened to the guy in there to make him run out barefoot without his pants.

"So are we having Swedish, shiatsu or deep tissue today?"

WWE-Superstar-Umaga.jpg

That would do it for me.

• Members

laugh.gif ROLF!

(I actually got Rolfed many years ago, the first five sessions anyway. The pain was made bearable by the fact that the practioner was cute, smooth and nicely muscled, with thick auburn curls ringed around his adorable face. However, he allowed as how the sixth session was the one where he would be shoving his index fingers up my nostrils and prying the fascia away from my eye sockets from the inside. I expect he still has my pants and penny loafers. bye.gif)