Guest lurkerspeaks

4th post on palm spring weekend

• Members

Looks like any Saturday at the Wallmart in any fair-to-middlin sized town in North Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Georgia...

I thought PS was for rich retirees, and desert homes for Hollywooders. Who knew. B)

I know understand that Lucky is really a man-of-the-people.:P

Guest lurkerspeaks

You were missed at the event lurkerspeaks-but glad to see you are keeping busy

thanks townie... I had a great time when i attended two years ago.. but unfortunately the timing hasn't fallen into place since then for me to return...

We have our Gay pride here in Phoenix in April, and then May is vacation to Rio.. I can't take that much time off work in such a short period of time.

• Members

Looks like any Saturday at the Wallmart in any fair-to-middlin sized town in North Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Georgia...

You picking on southerners? Some of the wildest weirdest looking people I've ever seen or met have probably never set foot in the south.

• Members

You picking on southerners? Some of the wildest weirdest looking people I've ever seen or met have probably never set foot in the south.

LOL... picking on? no. Commemnting on? Yes. I can only comment on what I have seen. As a son of the South I have seen lots of it. I traversed it many many times via auto from Florida to Tennessee and Florida to DC.

Guest lurkerspeaks

Tell us more about the Gay Pride in Phoenix!

the main festivities are Saturday and Sunday, April 16-17.. check it out at http://www.phoenixpride.org/

For the past 4 years, I have hosted a Hoo-MER Phx Pride weekend here. Attendees have ranged from 2 or 3, to a high a couple of years ago to about a dozen. Last year saw a much smaller turn out, and that coupled with my new job restraints, made me decide to pass on co-ordinating the event again this year.

There is a parade on Saturday, starting at 11am, and a two day festival Saturday and Sunday..We are one of the earliest pride festivals each year due to the weather. In April, we are already in the high 90's usually.. If we waited until the true Pride anniversary, the weather would make it crazy to be outside for any extended period of time. Even so, with the weather in the upper 90's, you can usually find LOTS of hot things at the festival in various states of undress. Add to that the fact that we do have Dick's Cabaret (totally nude, totally expensive, and totally limited contact strip club), it has enticed some out of towners to come see our festivities in the past.

If you, or anyone else has any other questions about Phx Pride and/or Phx in general, feel free to drop me a line..

• Members

the main festivities are Saturday and Sunday, April 16-17.. check it out at http://www.phoenixpride.org/

For the past 4 years, I have hosted a Hoo-MER Phx Pride weekend here. Attendees have ranged from 2 or 3, to a high a couple of years ago to about a dozen. Last year saw a much smaller turn out, and that coupled with my new job restraints, made me decide to pass on co-ordinating the event again this year.

There is a parade on Saturday, starting at 11am, and a two day festival Saturday and Sunday..We are one of the earliest pride festivals each year due to the weather. In April, we are already in the high 90's usually.. If we waited until the true Pride anniversary, the weather would make it crazy to be outside for any extended period of time. Even so, with the weather in the upper 90's, you can usually find LOTS of hot things at the festival in various states of undress. Add to that the fact that we do have Dick's Cabaret (totally nude, totally expensive, and totally limited contact strip club), it has enticed some out of towners to come see our festivities in the past.

If you, or anyone else has any other questions about Phx Pride and/or Phx in general, feel free to drop me a line..

And how was Pride Weekend in Phoenix?