Guest lurkerspeaks

Chord Overstreet drops his pants

Guest zipperzone

I seldom watch Ellen - although I do like her show if she would just stop with the stupid dancing thing - but as luck would have it, I was flipping channels yesterday and caught the Chord scene. He is one hunky guy - a bit coy but I guess that goes with the territory. As to the pants drop....... very disappointing. Not much shown, not an inch of skin. When I think of what it could have been - I could cry.

I really like Cord and I liked the way he didn't use the word girl in the interview. Ellen was going to set him up on a date night but he never said he wanted a girl. Perhaps, I just missed it. Perhaps he said it and I ignored it. ^_^

Guest zipperzone

I really like Cord and I liked the way he didn't use the word girl in the interview. Ellen was going to set him up on a date night but he never said he wanted a girl. Perhaps, I just missed it. Perhaps he said it and I ignored it. ^_^

This question should make it obvious that I don't watch Glee.

But is Chord gay, or is his character gay, or are both gay?

I guess I should "get with it" regarding popular culture.

• Members

Straight or not, he still has one cute twink butt. :thumbsup:

And unfortunately, I fear this entire escapade may have been wasted on Ellen. LOL

Chord may be straight and he may date woman, but he's the wet dream of many a gay man, and he knows it, and he is kind enough to humor us. So cheers to Chord! ^_^