TownsendPLocke

Congrat's to the winners!

• Members

I guess I am not the slut I use to be as I didn't know most of the winners. Does that make me a looser?

Truly. Who are these guys who win when no one has heard of them? No one, well, me. Arpad Miklos is a name I have seen before, but that's it. Rumor has it that the guys who win the Hookies are the ones willing to show up for the event. Don't know if that is true.

Guest jimboivyo

the reason you didn't know any of the winners is because the whole clam is rigged from the start. I have it one good authority that rentboy knows who's getting it and makes it clear to the 'winner' long before the award event. sad that some good hearted, hard working boys werent nominated this year, or even had the chance to win.

• Members

Lucky-

I think (actually, I know) that you are correct. The whole thing is rigged and if one does not show up or declines to do so in advance, one will not be rewarded. Aren't all of these kinds of things rigged? I certainly think so.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

Aren't all of these kinds of things rigged? I certainly think so.

Not all are rigged, historically speaking. I know of two yearly-contests at early HooBoy's that were not. All was done in the open.

Unless it is done in the open or performed by a reputable third party (Price Waterhouse :thumbsup: ), one has to wonder.

These things are a marketing effort plus a reason to have a party and maybe get some special benefits for the organizers. All pretty much a fun trip except for those working guys who think it is for real and take them too seriously.