Lucky

Idol Season Comes to Abrupt End

• Members

In its 11th season, the American Idol show came to an abrupt end Thursday night. Contestant Stefano Langone, shown here:

Stefano-Langone.jpg

...suddenly dropped his trousers as he was on center stage, at first showing a delectable bubble butt, then suddenly turning to reveal a strong erection. The crowd went wild, Ryan Seacrest fainted, and the stomping, cheering crowd called for Stefano to be named season winner by acclamation. It was an Idol first as last season's runner-up, Adam Lambert, rushed onstage and deep-throated Langone without once gagging. By this time, Seacrest had revived, but upon seeing the oral copulation promptly fainted again.

Idol judge Randy Jackson said that the dawg had the best cock he had ever seen, whereupon Steven Tyler whipped his out, and then Jennifer revealed that she is a hermaphrodite...and I should have quit at the picture!

Guest zipperzone

Lucky: I know this is not true. It is a vicious lie.

How do I know? Because Ryan Seacrest would never have fainted.

He would have been elbowing Adam Lambert out of the way or

suggesting they have a tag team.

You can't fool me, Lucky. Oh no you can't :frantics: :frantics: :frantics:

• Members

James Durbin seemed much sadder at Stefano's loss than Stefano himself did. Durbin cried, then gave Stefano an endless hug after his last song. I think James will ultimately be the winner, and he and Stefano can still date, so it isn't so bad.