Lucky

Boy Strips in Airport Protest

• Members

Aaron Tobey, a student protesting...oh, who cares what he is protesting! Here's his picture:

1300189706617.JPEG

But, if you really care what he has to say, and I do, of course, here it is:

Aaron's Message

And more of Aaron:

271547000-04142116.jpg

Not every news organization would show his message, so they settled for his mug shot:

26333086_240X294.jpg

(In case you didn't read the article, he stripped in protest last December. After 90 minutes in custody, he was released. He is now suing for $250,000 for the violation of his rights. He did make his flight that day.)

• Members

Woah, that boy can strip for me anytime and anywhere. I'd like to play with his "junk" and anything else he would allow. He's hot/cute. :twitch:

Definately a cutie. I've lost some weight and almost lost my trousers when TSA made me take off my belt a couple of weeks ago to go through the metal detector. I would have lost them if they made me go in the machine and raise my hands.

Although I plan to wear tighter fitting trousers next week when I fly, I've decided that if they fall they fall. I've been flying monthly for years wearing my belt and used to worry I couldn't reach around to put it back on. It's funny...I didn't have to remove my belt on the return flights the 2 times I had to take it off. But when they tell you to take it off they make it seem like there's no choice.

Anyway...good for this kid (I notice he went through security with enough time after being held for 3 hours and still not miss his flight).

Guest Allessio77

This whole TSA thing is way out of hand.....how many billions do we spend with them? There must be a cheaper way to have some reasonable security.

Guest FourAces

1300189706617.JPEG

B

271547000-04142116.jpg

Once again I fall in love or fall in lust :o

Actually its nice to see young people protesting for what they believe is unfair again. Maybe soon we will see another generation of political activists?

Guest zipperzone

Cute? Hell yes. But after all is said and done - he could have worn sexier underwear. And it's not exactly a "strip" either.

I'm applying for a part in "Grumpier Old Men" tonight.........