Guest zipperzone

Does anyone even give a Rat's Ass about Charlie Sheen?

Guest zipperzone

He had the funniest sitcom on TV but it wasn't Sheen that made it funny, it was the writing, which was both funny and strangely mature given the family time slot it had commanded.

But IMO, Charlie was not the funny or brilliant one. It was his brother, Alan Harper, his mother and Berta the maid.

Now Sheen is acting like Paris Hilton on speed. He must be really off of it to let a two million dollar paycheque vanish into thin air.

• Members

I don't watch the show, never cared to. I have no special feelings ill or good for Charlie. He has made some bad choices in life. I don't agree with those. I also don't judge those in a vacuum.

I do have very negative feelings about the media and talking heads that give this sad exposition legs. It shows how ignorant people are and how immature they can be. This is like school kids poking fun and terrorizing disabled kids among them. It is even lower because this is the actions of 'adults'.

Charlie Sheen is a sick man. I know becasue I have lived with a close family member that suffered from manic-depressive mental illness. I have seen this all before. I have lived this first-hand on a recurring basis over many years. It is not a joke. It is not fun. It is not entertainment. He should not be the figure-of-fun du jour. It shows the ignorance and shortcomings of our society about these issues.

• Members

If this guy weren't a "star" his story would barely make a small mention in a local paper. He obviously has problems but how many performers don't and aren't they magnified by the attendant publicity?

I listened to a so called friend of his last night on talk radio claim he had been "clean" for a long time until recently when he started hanging out with the "wrong" crowd. The wrong crowd will do it every time, won't it?

Best regards,

RA1

I love his show. I think it is the funniest thing on TV. I can't watch it without laughing so hard I piss my britches.

I also like Sheen. But, I am so tired of his pussy moaning bitching attitude. He has lost all credibility in my book.

Guest zipperzone

I love his show. I think it is the funniest thing on TV. I can't watch it without laughing so hard I piss my britches.

I also like Sheen. But, I am so tired of his pussy moaning bitching attitude. He has lost all credibility in my book.

Same here but I'd still watch the re-runs. The show is hilarious and I love being ALMOST able to see up Charlie's shorts :frantics:

• Members

Car Crash Syndrome. Gaper's block. We can't take avert our eyes from the tragedy.

Interesting that Corey Haim died. Charlie Sheen is well on his way. And they co-starred in Lucas.

Just incredibly sad.

Guest FourAces

I really could care less about him his breakdown and anything else about him Hes an OK actor at best. His recent stunts or meltdown tend to bore the fuck out of me.

Guest twinklover

He's become a sort of Lindsey Lohan for old people who remember the original Wall Street.

A total waste. The last poll I saw on a liberal web site was 87% said he deserved to be fired.

Good luck with the jury, Charlie. And, like ihpguy, I feel sad too.

• Members

Really? Is that the case? Really? Honestly? I have never seen a show that I couldn't watch without pissing my pants! If I did, I would put down plastic on the chair so as not to ruin it. Or maybe I would wear diapers, but only during that show. Hmm, a show called Two and A Half Diapers...^_^