OneFinger

Found a New Website - Mormonboyz

• Members

Growing up in Utah, I've always had a fantasy for cute, little Mormon boys. Well, a friend turned me on to a new website that's right up my alley. Thought you guys might enjoy it, too.

http://www.mormonboyz.com/recent/

They add a new missionary each week.

I also find it very interesting that all the guys are posing in authentic Mormon temple garments (Mormon underwear). Personally, I think that's a little over the top and shows disrespect for a religion. But, the guys wearing the garments are hot!!

Guest zipperzone

Strange site - but interesting.

Not wanting to offend anyone but I have never really considered Mormonism to be a real religion.

I hope someone draws Mitt Romney's attention to the site. He'd shit himself.

Or Glen Beck, for that matter!

• Members

I have been told by more than one straight friend that there is "nothing like a reformed Morman, as a snow bunny", whatever that might mean. ^_^

I have to think that "reformed" Mormans of whatever stripe are glad to be free of whatever they think is constraining them, religion or other things.

That is not necessarily all good but I prefer to not judge.

Best regards,

RA1

Guest CharliePS

A half century ago in Philadelphia, I became friends with an attractive young blond Mormon missionary who thought nothing of evangelizing during the day, but then spending his nights in my favorite gay bar. He persuaded me to go to New York with him one weekend, to try a new bar he had learned about. It turned out to be a very heavy leather/motorcycle bar in Soho. I was not accustomed to such places (I was only 21), and actually found it rather scary, but he left me sitting alone at the bar and disappeared into the crowd, where I don't think he was promoting LDS theology. Two big bikers sat down on either side of me and tried to persuade me to leave with them, but I had the excuse that I was waiting for Gary to return, and I was very relieved when he finally did. He saw how petrified I was, and agreed to leave for a more comfortable kind of bar for me. After that, he went to New York on his own. I never knew what happened to him after his two years as a missionary were over, and it was time to return to his home in rural Utah.

• Members

I have to think that "reformed" Mormans of whatever stripe are glad to be free of whatever they think is constraining them, religion or other things.

As a recovering Mormon I can verify what relief it is to be free. I did my 2+ years as a missionary and consider that time as my "Mobot" phase (Mormon robot).

I still appreciate many positive things about the Mormon people. But, thank God, I've been able to shed a lot of the negative traits / constraints I was taught as a child.

On a side note, some of my current best friends were guys I served with as a missionary. Several of us have come out of the closet and now enjoy seeing each other in a new light. :devil: