Guest twinklover

Gold Membership Internet Feeds

Guest twinklover

Have many of you new Gold Members have used your membership to watch the videos? What did you like?

I got my account working and like the feeds from the "Twink Time" channel.

Thanks again to the proprietors of this establishment for a little extra entertainment.

• Members

I got my account working and like the feeds from the "Twink Time" channel.

Sounds interesting but I have not the slightest idea of how to access "Twink Time" or any other channel.

Care to share any hints? :flowers:

Guest twinklover

Here's what I do. Log in. Go to the home page and under Gold Member you'll see the feeds when your mouse passes over the icon. Click on "Live feeds", scroll down and you'll find "Twink Time". Find the scene you want and use Windows Media Player to view.

• Members

Thanks, guys! I was too shy to ask. erection.gif

Lucky, see you in a few weeks . . . wanker.gif

Just PM me any time you want to ask an awkward question, lookin, and I'll do it for you. I've long since lost any sense of shame over displaying stupidity.

----

Lucky, I'll have you know I was back in 3 hours, 4 hours tops. :whistle:

• Members

OK, I'll man-up here and put my ignorance on display. blink.gif Not the full breadth and range of it, of course, but just the part about trying to follow the money trail.

istockphoto_3229919_shredded_money_trail_leads_to_gold_nest_egg.jpg

I can see where the money comes in. If I weren't currently enjoying OZ and TY's hospitality, I'd be paying some kind of annual or monthly fee to watch this premium Gold Member content.

And I can see where the money goes out. I'm sure 'Uncle Don' was paying those skateboarders he lured into his studio to deliver a money-shot for the camera.

But where does it meander along the way? Are there content packagers who sign up a bunch of Uncle Don's and deliver the feeds to websites like MER for a fee? And are there primary packagers who package the private packagers? And are they flat fees collected periodically, or variable fees collected by the click?

And what kind of dollars are we talking here? I'd expect that a feed from Bel Ami would cost more than a feed from Uncle Don.

I've never understood how money flows around the internet, and how one goes about dipping one's fingers into the stream, and how big a fish one can pull out of it.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not looking to become any kind of internet mogul. But if I could pick up a small monthly stipend by sweet-talking a couple of skateboarders into sharing their secrets, why, where's the harm in that? rolleyes.gif

PS: MsGuy, thanks for your kind offer. I've got a list of dumb questions as long as your arm. (Longer, if you're anywhere under 6'6".) The first batch should be arriving within the hour.

wink.gif

Guest twinklover

Quite a few of my boys and a few friends know I frequent this site. They all laughed and kidded me when I bragged about becoming a "Gold Member". "Congratulations, what an achievement!", one said. "Twinklover, you're a real class act," another said.

Anyway, I was kind of proud of it. It took me over 25 posts in a month. And I do enjoy some of the free content. Glad to be of help, MsGuy.

Guest EXPAT

seems like many of these videos only play on the windows platform and they just hang on Apple. hmmmm

I'll have to see how I manage that.

seems like many of these videos only play on the windows platform and they just hang on Apple. hmmmm

I'll have to see how I manage that.

I use an Apple to view them with no problems. However, like most videos (other than what you download from Apple's ITunes), you need a converter. If you don't have Flip4Mac (free or professional) you need it. Download and install and you should have no problem.