TownsendPLocke

New bar on SMB-The Office(in Numbers old space)

• Members

Just got an invite for the grand opening of a new Bar on SMB in WeHo The Office.

It is opening in the space last occupied by Numbers(or Digits whatever they were calling it before it folded for the third time in five years)above The Gym-which used to be The Normandie Room.

Opening is slated for the end of March.

It looks to be a very hookup friendly management team.

I will be filing a report here on MER of course!

• Members

Just got an invite for the grand opening of a new Bar on SMB in WeHo The Office.

It is opening in the space last occupied by Numbers(or Digits whatever they were calling it before it folded for the third time in five years)above The Gym-which used to be The Normandie Room.

Opening is slated for the end of March.

It looks to be a very hookup friendly management team.

I will be filing a report here on MER of course!

Can't wait to hear about it after they get past their break-in period. I wish them the best.

• Members

The Office had it's (very)"soft"opening this weekend.

I peeked in around 8 last night.

The staff is eager and attractive. The bartender was friendly.

The decor is a work in progress I am guessing.

I am guessing they are going for a bar that serves food rather than a ful service restaurant.

As they are still working it out I will not be posting a full review till they are officially open-however one ominous observation- a female manager :shocked:

This was one of my bitches with the last team that ran it into the ground.

Guest zipperzone

The Office had it's (very)"soft"opening this weekend.

I peeked in around 8 last night.

The staff is eager and attractive. The bartender was friendly.

The decor is a work in progress I am guessing.

I am guessing they are going for a bar that serves food rather than a ful service restaurant.

As they are still working it out I will not be posting a full review till they are officially open-however one ominous observation- a female manager :shocked:

This was one of my bitches with the last team that ran it into the ground.

Doesn't sound good AT ALL :hyper:

From the photos the place looks great. The staff photo is hot as well. The one lady does not bother me in the least. Denise from Gaiety and Kathy from Stella's always had great recommendations for boys for me. A good eye is a good eye. Let's hope this place takes off!

Guest FourAces

From the photos the place looks great. The staff photo is hot as well. The one lady does not bother me in the least. Denise from Gaiety and Kathy from Stella's always had great recommendations for boys for me. A good eye is a good eye. Let's hope this place takes off!

I tend to agree. If nothing else maybe she will attract some gay for pay boys to the club. Given the location and reputation of that spot I doubt it will become a straight persons hangout. Its nice to have a little contrast ^_^