Guest tomcal

Brazilian Sauna Guys in Europe

Maybe this should be posted in the Euorpean section, but I know alot of readers here who go to Brazil also go to Europe. As perviously mentioned in other posts there are large numbers of Brazilians living in Europe. Approx, 70% of the guys working at the saunas in Spain are Brazilian, as well as in Zurich and London. The last couple of years I have been running into quite a few guys in the saunas in Rio who go to Paris for 6 months or so every year. One of them, Alexi, who was a favorite of many of us back in 2006 - 2008 went to Paris where he has stayed. He has danced at Banana Cafe where many of the Brazilian guys do stints as GoGo dancers. this past year he has been advertising on Rentboy.

I see he just won a award according to his ad. If any of you are visiting Paris I can highly recommend him! truely versitle, passionate and a nice guy!

Guest FourAces

Maybe this should be posted in the Euorpean section, but I know alot of readers here who go to Brazil also go to Europe. As perviously mentioned in other posts there are large numbers of Brazilians living in Europe. Approx, 70% of the guys working at the saunas in Spain are Brazilian, as well as in Zurich and London. The last couple of years I have been running into quite a few guys in the saunas in Rio who go to Paris for 6 months or so every year. One of them, Alexi, who was a favorite of many of us back in 2006 - 2008 went to Paris where he has stayed. He has danced at Banana Cafe where many of the Brazilian guys do stints as GoGo dancers. this past year he has been advertising on Rentboy.

I see he just won a award according to his ad. If any of you are visiting Paris I can highly recommend him! truely versitle, passionate and a nice guy!

tomcal, why do you think many of these guys end up in Paris? Is there a big demand for Latinos there? Why not come to the states if you are going to head to Europe?

Just wondering.

btw he is very hot looking ^_^

tomcal, why do you think many of these guys end up in Paris? Is there a big demand for Latinos there? Why not come to the states if you are going to head to Europe?

Just wonderin

FourAces, it is virtually impossible for a Brazilian to get a U.S. Visa! Many Americans have tried about every angle to get their Brazilian "BF" a U.S. Visa all without success(except Calvin Klein!). It requires, certain amount of money in the bank, employment requirements, property ownership, etc.

Europe is a whole different situation! All Brazilians can travel to Portugal since it was a former colony, once in Portugal, they have ability to travel anywhere in Europe due to the free borders for E.U. member countries. So, very few Brazilians stay in Portugal but immediately make their way to Madrid/Bracelona/London/Paris/Milan which are the cities that the majority seem to go to for work.

If it was possible to get Brazilians, Visas to the U.S. I would have a whole colony here in California sponsered by me!! LOL

• Members

To actually see how difficult it is to get a Visa to travel to the US from Brasil, stop by the US consulate here. Every weekday afternoon, it is quite incredible to see the people waiting in line to apply for a visa. They carry whole stacks of papers with proof as to job, banking records, family to come back to, home ownerships, lists of other assets. Really striking to see. The US wants to make sure that they have enough reasons to return to Brasil and not overstay their visas.

• Members

Thanks Tomcal for posting this info and photo. Alexi/Nando is a goodlooking young guy. And if you like him, may I assume he's versatile and enthusiastic in bed? I go to Paris once a year so I'll try to see him.

FWIW I'm aware of many more young Brazilians working in London than in Paris. Unfortunately too many of them see themselves at "stars" and have quite a bit of attitude and ask high prices, even when approached very politely. I guess they often see London as a temporary location to earn quick tax-free cash. The guys who are here for a couple of years at least, and seeking to get European passports through their Spanish or Italian ancestry, tend to be much more service-oriented.

Thanks Tomcal for posting this info and photo. Alexi/Nando is a goodlooking young guy. And if you like him, may I assume he's versatile and enthusiastic in bed?

Yes Alexi is very versatile! we would always laugh because he always portrayed himself as a "top only" as he didn't want the other guys in the sauna to know that he bttms...but they all did! One night I met a cute 19 yr.old and turns out it was his brother, and he says to me, "I don't bttm, but my brother does, but don't tell him I told you!, he doesn't think I know!"

LOL

btw, for those guys who go to Paris, if you have any idea where the bar/club is that is in his video, let us know!!! the link is in his ad above under personal website, but it's a xtube video of him. I sure would like to go there based on that video!!

I have trying for a long time to find out which bar has the shower were the strippers get naked and j/o, Alexi/Nando was featured in one of these videos Anyhow, the Bar is RAIDD BAR in Paris.. It still has the shower stall above the bar and the guys still get naked!

Here is the link to the video, this is taken In Raidd bar.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=QGOcQ-G544-

• Members

I have trying for a long time to find out which bar has the shower were the strippers get naked and j/o, Alexi/Nando was featured in one of these videos Anyhow, the Bar is RAIDD BAR in Paris.. It still has the shower stall above the bar and the guys still get naked!

Here is the link to the video, this is taken In Raidd bar.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=QGOcQ-G544-

Tomcal, merci beaucoup for the clip. Hot guy!!

• Members

Recently at Clube 117 in Rio de janeiro, a hottie who looked like the dancer had a smiliar type dick, all of that foreskin over a huge head. Damn, I wanted to sample in many ways but did not have the chance; he was with another client at the time standing in the corridor! (10.24.11) :P :tongue: :P

Thanks, Tom for this contribution as well!!!!