Guest Cooper

A Little Laughter is a Wonderful thing

For whatever reason reminded me of Rodney Dangerfield ..

Four Aces, Thanks for sharing some of Rodney Dangerfield's humor with us. It brings back memories of other comedians who could make you laugh without using the "F" word or dwelling on sexual innuendos... I still enjoy listening to my video collections of Victor Borge and Dean Martin's roasts. Priceless and timeless humor.

Coop

Guest FourAces

Four Aces, Thanks for sharing some of Rodney Dangerfield's humor with us. It brings back memories of other comedians who could make you laugh without using the "F" word or dwelling on sexual innuendos... I still enjoy listening to my video collections of Victor Borge and Dean Martin's roasts. Priceless and timeless humor.

Coop

Wow Coop I thought I dug up a name from the past you beat me by decades lol. Those were some good times and many laughs.

Guest FourAces

Not sure how many of you have seen the "Human Ventriloquist Dummy" video... If not, enjoy but be careful not to spill your coffee laughing!

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2010/paul-zerdin-ventriloquist-without-dummy-p1.php

Coop

I had not seen that before ... I was laughing out loud as they say. Its one of those routines that puts a smile on my face that stars my day off right. Awesome clip I am gonna be sharing it with friends :D

If anybody was a fan of Soap this is one of my favorite Chuck and Bob routines.

I had not seen that before ... I was laughing out loud as they say. Its one of those routines that puts a smile on my face that stars my day off right. Awesome clip I am gonna be sharing it with friends :D

If anybody was a fan of Soap this is one of my favorite Chuck and Bob routines.

I love Soap and watched it in full again last year. It was way ahead of its times.