KYTOP

Thai Airline hires 'Ladyboy' flight attendants

Guest Michael

I love that they are doing this. It came after Miss Tiffany's was one of the most popular ladies in Thailand. She is also stunning. I love the fact that the country is so open and accepting.

Guest FourAces

Nice progressive attitude for any commercial venture. Not only did they bypass gay they went straight to tranny :P If I was in their market and needed to fly they be my first choice. I would hope other gay men will support this airline fully.

• Members

This is a poor exuse for promotion on the backs of the trannys. Sure it's great they are going to hire them but they are signaling them out with different name tags and uniforms. That sure does sound like equality to me. This airline will be out within 4 years.

Hugs,

Greg

Guest FourAces

This is a poor exuse for promotion on the backs of the trannys. Sure it's great they are going to hire them but they are signaling them out with different name tags and uniforms. That sure does sound like equality to me. This airline will be out within 4 years.

Hugs,

Greg

Greg you do bring up a good point. They are def using this to help promote their airline. But aren't most things, like this, done for attention or promotion anyway? I still feel its a step in the right direction.