Guest lurkerspeaks

Meet Chord Overstreet and Darren Criss

Guest lurkerspeaks

Just announced...Glee cast is going on tour again, and you can purchase VIP tickets which include seats in the first three rows plus a "meet and greet" with cast members...

get more info HERE

Sam-Evans-glee-16609030-1662-2400.jpg

darren-criss.jpg?d=1024

media--image-382705-article-ajust_650.jpg

• Members

he sings like a dream. How much of it is autotune?

Well, pop my balloon, why don't ya! You mean they can't really sing?

A_Popping_Balloon_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_081122-164120-371018.jpg

Tech challenged as I am, I didn't even suspect they could do that kind of stuff until I googled auto-tune. :no:

• Members

According to an interview with Adam Anders, they do not normally used auto-tune. Only for exceptions. Great takes, with a bad note. However, in an interview with Cory Montieth, he admitted that the producers auto-tuned his vocals.

• Members

According to an interview with Adam Anders, they do not normally used auto-tune. Only for exceptions. Great takes, with a bad note. However, in an interview with Cory Montieth, he admitted that the producers auto-tuned his vocals.

I am personal friends with one of the Dalton Warblers... but I am sworn to secrecy! ^_^

BTW, however, they all really can sing!

• Members

With the ten day time frame to complete a show, I always figured that the Warblers harmonies had to be overproduced in the studio. Otherwise not enough time to get them done. Same with the production numbers. On the other hand, the Lea Michele, Dianna Agron and Chord Overstreet duets and Curt Colfer solos, less so?