kjun12

Military & Gays

Thank you very much for that article. I really enjoyed reading the article.

I went to school in Baltimore Maryland. At that time I was at a all-girls school (except for a few of us). The Naval Academy was always invited to our school for dances etc. I still remember the Navy boys getting off the bus. The United States Naval Academy at Annapolis is a wonderful institution. I spent a great time great deal of time at the Academy with some friends. I was always treated with the utmost of respect.

Also in Annapolis Maryland is a school that I dreamed about after I finish my undergraduate degree. St. John's College is one of the great books colleges. If I had everything to do over again, I think I would've attended St. John's College. Although when I was 18 years old I don't think I would've been ready for such a difficult and challenging program. It wasn't until I was in my early 20s that I was actually ready to excel in a university program.

Thanks again for pointing out this article, it brought back a lot of great memories.