Guest zipperzone

Larry King's replacement

Guest zipperzone

Is anyone watching Piers Morgan? He is a much better interviewer than I had expected but I can't get the image of him and his fucking buzzer on America's Got Talent, out of my mind.

He's ambitious, arrogant, extremely full of himself. My gut tells me Anderson Cooper should watch his back.

I have read that, after his first night Oprah interview, his ratings have been dreadful. Even lower than Larry King's were in his final years. I give it six months before CNN shows him the door.

I cannot stand him. I actually sent CNN a note telling them what a mistake they have made in this hire. He is so full of himself and could not generate a sympathetic audience if he died on camera.

Guest zipperzone

I cannot stand him. I actually sent CNN a note telling them what a mistake they have made in this hire. He is so full of himself and could not generate a sympathetic audience if he died on camera.

Good for you EXPAT. I really wonder if such notes are given much consideration but I applaud you for trying. You are 100% right in your evaluation of him.

2 nights ago he had Barbra Walters on and they were discussing the upcoming royal wedding in London which evidently will have him reporting from there. Most hosts of an interview show would have said something like..... we will be bring you our show from London that week. Morgan said "I AM TAKING MY SHOW TO LONDON FOR THE WEEK" What a complete asshole