Guest FourAces

John Roberts, Why?

Guest FourAces

I have not been watching TV lately in fact hardly at all. So when I was looking at a news report on Fox News I was shocked to see my favorite CNN morning anchor, John Roberts.

Anybody know why he ended up on Fox?

I have not been watching TV lately in fact hardly at all. So when I was looking at a news report on Fox News I was shocked to see my favorite CNN morning anchor, John Roberts.

Fox has been struggling to find a quality White House correspondent since Major Garrett (aka Major piece of Ass) left them last summer. Roberts is the next guy to get a shot.

• Members

CNN decided to revamp its morning show. He was out. He then decided to take another position that would keep him in ATL near his CNN anchor finace. Then out of the blue came news he would move to FOX. I like Roberts.

It will be a challenge for him not to tarnish is news credentials working for that outfit. Shep has managed to pull it off for the most part, although he occasionally gets a little mud on their trouser cuffs from the set ups they pull on him. I suspect Roberts will pull it off too until he decides he has had enough slogging against the tide.

Guest zipperzone

Am I missing something? Why is this in the Politics forum? I know he reports on politics as well as a host of other subjects, but that hardly qualifies for him to be discussed here IMO. Many more people would see it if it were in Hooboys Pub.

Guest FourAces

Am I missing something? Why is this in the Politics forum? I know he reports on politics as well as a host of other subjects, but that hardly qualifies for him to be discussed here IMO. Many more people would see it if it were in Hooboys Pub.

lol Zip I do not disagree with you. I think I placed it here as I had politics on my mind when I did the post. Afterward I kind of asked myself the same question :P