Guest zipperzone

Prince Alberts

Guest zipperzone

Don't quite know why but I have always been intrigued by guys wearing a PA. I'm not into piercing as such, metal through the lips eyebrows tongues etc turn me off (especially when worn by food servers)

But lately I've been considering getting a PA. I would very much like to hear from anyone who has experience in this regard. Is the procedure painful? How long is the healing process? How does one pick a trustworthy piercer? Does it really increase your sensations when having sex? Anybody?.........

post-123031-030848200 1296528758.jpg

I know of many guys who have a Prince Albert. I don't know of many men my age, or even younger, who like the Prince Albert's. I know I certainly would not want one for myself. It seems like it would be extremely painful.

That being said, for those that are into piercings and tattoos it must be a tremendous turn on. I am one of the ones that love tattoos. And I also love piercings. But I like the piercings on the ear, the bellybutton, the nipple, the nose, the lip, and the tongue. Perhaps my distaste for the Prince Albert comes from I've never really been with a guy who had one.

• Members

PA's are a major turn-off or me. I have vivid unpleasant memories of the few times in life I caught my dick in a zipper. I cannot imagine going through the pain of piercing.

I was with a dancer once who had one. Had I known I wouldnt have hired him, espcially after he remarked that there was an occasional drip that accompanied it. However he bottomed like a champ.

I limit acceptable piercings to ear, navel and suprisingly tongue. I was skittish about the latter until I hooked up with a different dancer with tongue hardware. He was fun. :thumbsup: