stripfan

NFL Playoffs Who Ya Got?

Guest FourAces

Both of this Sunday's games are really hard to pick. Green Bay is favored by 3.5 in Chicago while the Steelers are favored at home against the Jets.

The Packers are really hot at the moment. Both Green Bay and the Bears have played each other more than any team in NFL history. Both are cold weather teams and both have fans that will travel. The Bears stability has not been countable during the season and Jay Cutler can go from one extreme to the other from game to game. Aaron Rodgers has been very consistent and has used four receivers equally throughout the season. Packers win 24 - 17

I absolutely hate Pittsburgh and that is all it takes for me to pick the Jets 34 -31.

• Members

I would pick the Packers and the Jets. I use to be a Pittsburg fan but I just cannot bring myself to like their QB Ben Roethlisberger.

I agree about Roethlisberger. He belongs in jail. Nevertheless, I give it to the Bears by an ass :devil: and the Jets will hit the showers victorious. :drool:

If I remove lust from the analysis then it will be GB and Pitt. :yes:

For nostalgic sentimental reasons I hope the Bears go all the way. Similar feelings for GB. Both teams take me back to my childhood days watching football on TV when it was a fantastic new appliance for my family.

• Members

Da Bears.

From an ex-Chicago boy now living on the beaches of Rio. Unfortunate to be playing this championship game in a stadium that looks like a toilet bowl from one side and a cruise ship from the other. Without a doubt the ugliest stadium ever.

• Members

I saw a stat today that said during the last two years the Steelers are 16-4 when Troy Polamalu plays for them and 6-7 when he doesn't. He didn't play in December when the Steelers lost to the Jets 22-17 so I am thinking he could be the difference this time around.

Steelers 23, Jets 13.

Troy-Polamalu-pictures.jpg

watch him jump over the line to get the QB:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udk-50jSNB8

• Members

I'll have to wait a few hours to make my pick on Steelers/Jets. :shifty:

After much careful thought, carefully weighing all factors (and watching 3 1/2 quarters ;) ), I have confidently decided to wait and see what the Steelers do on their last possession before forecasting this game.