Guest FourAces

Looking For A Video Clip

Guest FourAces

I know this is going to be a long shot. But after several weeks of trying I'm hoping one of you guys might recall, have bookmarked or even be able to find following video clip.

It was a lip sync parody:

The first one had been on the ricoreport blog for two years. The song is called, When the Night Feels My Song by Canadian band Bedouin Soundclash. The clip was of two college boys one sitting in a chair so we see his profile. His hair was shaved very close and he lip synced to the song while the second young man we only we from the chest down. He is standing on the far side of the chair facing the camera wearing I believe a brown t-shirt with a school logo and white briefs.

The "gag" of this clip is as the kid in the chair mouthed this one part of the song hey hey hey his mouth would open and the dancing kid would press his crotch up to his lips.

The clip was titled 2 (two) Gay Brothers for a while anyway ... it originally was on a tube site that started with the letter "p" I think and eventually was on You Tube. At the end of the clip it had a credit that said "blank" midnight express.

Below is the original video of the song. I am posting it in hopes maybe the song itself might remind someone of the clip I mentioned above.