TotallyOz

Apple's New Applicaiton Store

Much like its ITunes Store, Apple has now officially launched the App store that you can download all kinds of great apps for your computer. For me, instant download is much more important than having a CD case that I throw away anyway.

In order to see the App store in your dock, go to Apple Icon and Update. It will download a new update that requires you to restart your computer. When it is restarted, a new icon then appears!

It has lots of Apps and I download 3 already. It is instant download and the account is attached to your ITunes store account.

Way to go Apple! Again!

apple_logo_rainbow_6_color.jpg

This is yet another brilliant step in the computing evolution lead by Apple. This is another reason why I have an APPLE ONLY household now. It's also making the case why the MacBook Air is the notebook of the future. Having a CD/DVD drive will no longer be necessary.

This is yet another brilliant step in the computing evolution lead by Apple. This is another reason why I have an APPLE ONLY household now. It's also making the case why the MacBook Air is the notebook of the future. Having a CD/DVD drive will no longer be necessary.

Expat, I hadn't thought of that to be honest but you are right. It makes perfect sense that this was their plan all along for the MacAir. I have never considered one UNTIL now.

And, like you, I am a APPLE ONLY household. (except for the new Nokia Phone I just bought as it has a 12MP camera). ^_^