TotallyOz

January is DeLurker Month

• Members

hello from San Diego... on this off holiday... post are a constant movement within life, and like a lot of things I don't have a clue. :frantics:

For the record, your post # shows as 29 and Slyktkl's was his #1 post. Welcome to the party. :flowers:

Guest twinklover

I started with 226 and think this is now my 25th post for the month of January to qualify for a Gold Account. Yeah! Now I can celebrate with a nice dessert, compliments of lookin.

or when I'm not doing that, maybe I'll be doing this

Of course, having this new Gold Account will draw me over here more often for the next few months so I can access a movie from time to time. Thank you to the proprietors of this pub!

Thanks to all who participated in the fun! You guys are great fun and I have really enjoyed the posting and conversation.

Here is my list of those that have completed the 25 posts for DeLurker month. Anyone I miss?

Those on the list, check your e-mail as you have an upgrade certificate in your e-mail account.

Lurkerspeaks

MSGuy

Lookin

RA1

Expat

Stripfan

Twinklover

Ihpguy

• Members

I assume those others who made 25 posts last month were already Gold Members, especially those who made 25 posts per day? ^_^

Thanks for the upgrade, I have already "installed" it; now, all I have to do is learn how to use it. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

Thanks for the upgrade, I have already "installed" it; now, all I have to do is learn how to use it. ^_^

Same here. I'd also like to add my thanks for the gracious email I got this morning from the MER Team. One click and I'm in!

This truly is an exceptional site. yes.gif

. . . and a brief side note to those who were hoping for fewer posts now that I've scored the big one . . .

bubble(1).jpg

• Members

Thanks to all who participated in the fun! You guys are great fun and I have really enjoyed the posting and conversation.

Here is my list of those that have completed the 25 posts for DeLurker month. Anyone I miss?

Those on the list, check your e-mail as you have an upgrade certificate in your e-mail account.

Lurkerspeaks

MSGuy

Lookin

RA1

Expat

Stripfan

Twinklover

Ihpguy

Congrats to all you guys!! You are now officially known as the MER Chatty Kathy Quorum. :P Now, you will get real linen at your tables set either by the latino bus boy or the Scandanvian bouncer -- your choice. :D

Guest lurkerspeaks

Congrats to all you guys!! You are now officially known as the MER Chatty Kathy Quorum. :P Now, you will get real linen at your tables set either by the latino bus boy or the Scandanvian bouncer -- your choice. :D

I choose the sexy latino busboy.. any of these will do nicely..

latinfever.jpg

oh and btw, I much prefer chatty kathy to pollyanna