Guest epigonos

What's Up with the Nicholas Review

• Members

Review #17 comes up, and if that is the new one, (it's dated 12-10) it is by jazzed4jizz, who has reviewed Ben before. He likes him! Here is the essence of the review:

Experience:

I've been in lust with Benjamin Nicholas for quite a while so I was so excited when I had a trip to San Antonio and I could meet up with him. I emailed him immediately making sure that he was going to be around (he seems to travel a lot), I crossed my fingers. He responded quickly confirming that he would be in town. Yay!

In the coming weeks he and I traded a few emails confirming arrangements (and building anticipation). I was hooked.

So the night came when we were to meet. I was actually feeling nervous. Right on time there was a knock. When I opened the door there he was. Taller than I thought he would be, gorgeous and hot. He came in and from there it seemed that we'd known each for years. We talked for a while. He's really an amazing conversationalist. In a short time I felt a connection. I really like to fell a connection with someone to make the sex enjoyable. Ben really came through.

He excused himself and went to the bathroom. When he came out, the game was on. We started kissing. Boy can this guy kiss. We kept pulling at each other finally getting undressed. We got down to our underwear. Ben was wearing small white briefs that showed the beauty of his amazing ass. I really could not keep my hands off him. That body is a treat. Just being able to run your tongue over those muscles and ending up with a mouthful of his marvelous cock was so hot. And when he took my cock in his mouth, I almost lost it. Thank goodness I didn't because we continued to have a hot oral session then he suited me up and lowered himself onto me. I saw stars as this amazing man moved up and down on my cock. He then got up and turned around and offered me that prized butt. And I gladly dived in. Fantastic!

I might have an addiction to Ben's body. I know when I think about him I get this raging hard on in the most embarrassing moments. Obviously I recommend Ben. Not just because he's crazy hot or that he's a great kisser but because I really like him as a person. Though I wouldn't turn down the opportunity of having that amazing body naked next to me again.

ty great sex. Quality time with no bullshit quality guys is exactly what you will receive. Just plain and simple…..HOT HOT HOT.

• Members

When I said that the reviewer had reviewed Ben before, I had misread the situation. The review says that jizz has one review, of Ben. I took that to mean he had one review prior to this, but it is not the case. This is his first review of Ben, which would fit into the facts he gives in the review as well. So sorry, but it does keep the thread running!