TotallyOz

Auburn quarterback Cam Newton captures Heisman Trophy

Cam Newton kicked Heisman ass and was the winner of this year's Heisman Trophy. Being a die hard Auburn Fan (unless they are playing Alabama) I am happy he is the winner. He deserves it and I am glad the controversy surrounding his money hungry daddy didn't interfere with the votes.

Guest zipperzone

Cam Newton kicked Heisman ass and was the winner of this year's Heisman Trophy. Being a die hard Auburn Fan (unless they are playing Alabama) I am happy he is the winner. He deserves it and I am glad the controversy surrounding his money hungry daddy didn't interfere with the votes.

Let us hope he avoids the notoriety that has followed a previous winner of the trophy, who shall remain nameless.

• Members

I am glad the controversy surrounding his money hungry daddy didn't interfere with the votes.

Ever wonder how a boy named Joe from western Pennsylvania wound up playing quarterback in Tuscaloosa, Alabama? :poke: Must have been ole Bear's sweet personality. :whistle:

• Members

Who is his money hungry daddy? Is he of the sugar kind?