Guest FourAces

No Longer A Disney GIrl For Sure

Guest FourAces

I never paid any attention to Miley Cyrus but a few of her former Boyfriends have caught my eye :P Anyway, TMZ has a video clip of Miley and her bong totally loaded to the point she can't pronounce words lol. Check out the video here for a smile, laugh, chuckle or whatever :D

• Members

I never paid any attention to Miley Cyrus but a few of her former Boyfriends have caught my eye :P Anyway, TMZ has a video clip of Miley and her bong totally loaded to the point she can't pronounce words lol. Check out the video here for a smile, laugh, chuckle or whatever :D

Hopefully she will not be the next Brittany Spears or Lindsey Lohan. Seems like so many child stars or celebrities have such a hard time adjusting to adulthood.

Hopefully she will not be the next Brittany Spears or Lindsey Lohan. Seems like so many child stars or celebrities have such a hard time adjusting to adulthood.

I hope this is the case as well.

The article said: As for the video ... the source tells us it was shot by one of Miley's friends -- and the theory is someone stole or copied the video from that friend's camera.

Miley needs to know that none of her friends can be trusted with cameras or video for anything she does. No matter what. No one.

She deserves a private life and I wish the paparazzi would leave her alone. They have been on her since before she went through puberty.

Like KYTOP, I think she may have a hard time adjusting. But, if she surrounds herself with good people,she will make it.

Guest zipperzone

She deserves a private life and I wish the paparazzi would leave her alone. They have been on her since before she went through puberty.

I think she should realize that privacy loss comes with the territory, these days. I read somewhere that she is already a billionaire. Her chances of privacy is close to zero IMO.