Guest FourAces

The Name Works So Keep It

Guest FourAces

OZ Wrote: Posted 10 August 2010 - 10:01 AM

TY and I wanted to give a shout out to Lucky for the August Challenge and his encouragement to others to post. We have named the Pub in his honor for the remainder of 2010. We are lucky to have him on the site!

--------------------

I understand it was originally meant to recognize Lucky's efforts for turning around the forums. However at this point it has also taken on its own personality .. I like the name it does not sound so generic like the "pub" did.

As 2010 winds down, and if we have a say, I am for keeping the name and removing the pinned thread already :D

Anybody object to this?

• Members

hehehe...Aces, you pose a tough question. If someone objects, do they object to the use of Lucky's name, or do they object because they just want a generic name? If the reason is the first one, they might feel uncomfortable saying so, which they shouldn't. I am glad to have had the honor for the last 4 months, I understood all along that it was a temporary honor, and the choice for the future is not mine. If TY and Oz want to go in a different direction, or if they want to put the name up to a vote, I am happy with that. As is often said- it's their website!