TotallyOz

Top Chef: All Stars

Guest NeedSome

Anyone watching the newest season of Top Chef? This season they have the ones that almost won the past 7 seasons and it is going to be one hell of a season. Being a foodie myself, I love this show and this season looks like the best one yet!

Love it already, especially since we got to see that pouty little snot Elia go home in the first round. Good riddance. The five I picked as the top contenders are: Tiffany, Angelo, Marcel, Jen, and Richard. Carla as a sentimental favorite (hootie!). Though it looks like Jen is going out early based on the previews, given that she's not in many of the coming episode shots and seems like she has a rather antagonistic-looking spat with the judges. I pick Tiffany, Richard and Angelo in the final, with Richard taking the win (who doesn't like mustard ice cream!?). Besides, he probably would have won his season if he didn't crash and burn in the final and given the fact that Stephanie won primarily because she braised some pistachios.

Who are you picking Oz?

Oh - and I hope that Tre sticks around for a while because he is so nice to look at.

Who are you picking Oz?

Tiffany, Angelo and Hootie for the final 3. I think she is often discounted as she is such a odd bird. But, I think she can cook with the best of them. Tiffany is one of my favorites. Angelo is a dick but he can cook well.

Guest NeedSome

Tiffany, Angelo and Hootie for the final 3. I think she is often discounted as she is such a odd bird. But, I think she can cook with the best of them. Tiffany is one of my favorites. Angelo is a dick but he can cook well.

Agree on Carla, and I love her unique style and sense of humor. I've had the good fortunate to attend a couple of events she's catered and her food is as close as food can get to an orgasm. I would love to see her make it to the end, but I think she's prone to self-doubt; she did have some trouble getting it together early on in her season.

Though I hate disagree with her, I have to say that I enjoy being on the bottom and having my eyes pop out of my head!

4bpop.jpg

Guest NeedSome

Jen certainly has balls to stand up to the judges so hard. Regardless of what they said, I think they held that against her.

It was odd wasn't it? Not so much the talking out, but the tone, body language, and mostly her remarks after getting cut, on her way out of the stew room. Given this, and the way she self-deconstructed in her original season, I have to wonder if she has some sort of mental illness. I also feel badly for her based on her remarks about her father - the one who said second place is still losing. That's a lot of pressure for a parent to put on a child.

Hootie Hoo!