Guest FourAces

Cam 4 Token ?

Guest FourAces

A few questions about Cam 4 tokens.

Are they one token = one dollar?

When you purchase them is it one for one or do you pay more for each one dollar token?

Does the cam boy keep all tokens are does cam 4 take a percentage?

I asked because I have seen outrageous token amounts for some cammers. One duo had not done a single thing and already accumulated over 20,000 tokens. When they hit 30,000 they promised to fuck. Lets say they hit that amount and broke their promise is there anyway to get those tokens back?

Seems like F4F is a safer bet .. but I know a few here have used the token system at Cam 4 so curious how it all works. Thanks ^_^

• Members

I love the boys who say "No Tokens." It was much more fun before they added that silly function.

BTW, I wonder who verifies the ages of these guys. Can one assume that if a guy has been a member for awhile he has been vetted for age? It bothered me the other day when a jacker said he had to go- his mom was coming home. I don't want to encourage under age kids to be on Cam4. The great majority of the guys look of age.

• Members

There was another boy last night. 20 years old in South America, cute, loves butt play. He does a show putting stuff in there-one time it was purple plastic beads, which he waved around much as a dog wags his tail- but suddenly his underwear is on and the show is over. He's using a mic and we can hear an older woman talking to him through the door. Must be tough to live at home and be horny.