Lucky

Lucky Liked A Movie: SHANK

• Members

70123469.jpg

I'll give you the synopsis from Netflix, along with the recommendation of the bf and me. It's violent, with cute guys, full nudity, and, of course, true love:

(Wayne Virgo and Tom Bott are the real hot ones in the movie.)

2009UR 89 minutes

Though gang member Cal (Wayne Virgo) hides his sexuality, he secretly yearns for fellow thug Jonno (Tom Bott). But after Cal saves Olivier (Marc Laurent), the victim of a gay-bashing by the gang, he embarks on a tender romance with the gentle student. Now the gang's manipulative leader, Nessa (Alice Payne), is out for revenge. Simon Pearce makes his directorial debut with this gritty British drama.

Cast:

Wayne Virgo, Marc Laurent, Alice Payne, Tom Bott, Garry Summers, Bernie Hodges, Christian Martin, Louise Fearnside

Director:

Simon Pearce

Genres:

Drama, Gay & Lesbian Dramas, Indie Dramas, United Kingdom, Gay & Lesbian

This movie is:

Emotional, Dark, Gritty

Format:

DVD

Guest lurkerspeaks

thanks Lucky, I have added to my Netflix queue, and moved it up the list near the top...Now if I can just get time off to watch a movie or two.. New job is LONG hours... kicking my butt.. I am getting too old for this......

• Members

Cute twink thugs with English accents, boy/boy sex, full bore nudity, dark and violent, true love romance...what's not to like? :thumbsup: Thanks for the heads up, Lucky!

And, yes, a bit of window dressing in a review never hurts. ;)

• Members

I watched this film tonight and was quite impressed. I'm certainly no film critic but I think it is well done on many levels. I went into it quite skeptical and came away very impressed. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks Lucky for recommending it. Warning: It gets quite violent and intense at times so it helps take the edge off if you pour a glass of wine and start sipping beforehand. And yes, there is plenty of pleasant eye candy which also helps take some of the edge off. Definitely worth adding to your NF queue.