Lucky

Join the Bristol Bangwagon

• Members

Yes, it's true that I really support Derek Hough and Jennifer Gray to win this season's contest, but now your voice is much louder when you vote for Bristol Palin, Certainly thousands upon thousands are going that right now, God be with them, but Bristol can only win if others close to god on this issue speak up too. We are an instrument in God's voice.It's only by us voting for her that possibly the worst Finales ever will conclude with a Palin victory,

Do your part and vote often. With the Christian right supporting this future first daughter, you too can be a part of history by casting a vote for her and insuring that she will take the top prize.Later, all of this Palin-mania will propel Mommie Palin into the White House.

Can you imagine the state dances which will be held? You might just get to step up and meet Bristol live and up close.

Remember: God does not do everything, He helps, he cajoles, but he doesn't vote. Only you can do that, and I urge you now to put a moral family back in the White House. God Bless America and the future of its youth!

AND- for a limited time only! Used underwear from Levi for Bristol donors. If your vote is the one that puts Bristol over the top, you can get a free blow job from Levi Johnston!

Bristol_Palin3_xlarge.jpeg

Guest zipperzone

I think what happened on Tuesday night's results show was unbelievable. To send Brandy home, who IMO should/could have won the mirrorball trophy, showed us what a farce the whole thing is. To think that Cow Palin is headed into the finals blows my mind.

News reports indicate that T Party members were blogging "Bristol needs our help tonight, vote, vote & vote again." Evidently some people voted as many as 300 times. I don't know how she has the nerve to show her face in public although nerve has never been a scarce commodity in that family.

• Members

First, it just a TV show. The prime directive is to sell the sponsors soap. It seems to succeed at that.

In the beginning the show was much more rigorous about the judging and scoring. I suspect the home audience was disapproving of that if one judges by the studio disapproval of the strict standards. Those standards were relaxed in favor of counting 'entertainment value' more -- recognizing a good performance not just a good dance.

Second, it is an audience participation show. Anytime you give the audience a say over who wins there is going to be a popularity contest aspect. It is not suprising that this has happened. Also, it is not the first time either although it is the most egregious example.

It is disappointing to the contestants no doubt. But it is also a great boon to some of the contestants too, however it comes out. It has revived or energized more than than a few careers.

Take it for what it is an don't shoot your TV over it as one man in Wisconsin or Minnesota did. :shifty: