Lucky

Les Miz Concert Film

• Members

The trailer

Big night in Palm Springs tomorrow as the concert film of Les Miz with Nick Jonas and other stars performing the songs hits town. Yes, we bought tickets. What else would we do on a Wednesday night? No Le Boyz strip club here!

The concert, also starring Lea Salonga and other singers, plays in 500 theaters tomorrow across the country. If you want to go in your town, and sing along with Lucky, check local listings, or visit Fathom Entertainment, which states:.

This October, the legendary musical “Les Misérables” celebrated its 25th birthday with a 25th Anniversary Concert at the O2 Arena in London. Don’t miss your chance to experience this historical event including many of the show’s original cast broadcast to US movie theaters for One Night Only on Wednesday, November 17th, 2010.

The 25th Anniversary Concert event in movie theaters includes a company of over 500 actors and musicians, including Alfie Boe as “Jean Valjean”, Nick Jonas as “Marius”, Norm Lewis as “Javert”, Matt Lucas as “The´nardier”, Lea Salonga as “Fantine”, Jenny Galloway as “Madame The´nardier”, Ramin Karimloo as “Enjolras”, Katie Hall as “Cosette”, Samantha Barks as “Eponine”, the casts of the Original Production at the Queen’s Theatre, the New 25th Anniversary Production at the Barbican, London and members of the Original 1985 London cast.

The magnificent score of “Les Misérables” includes the songs, “I Dreamed a Dream”, “On My Own”, “Stars”, “Bring Him Home”, “Do You Hear the People Sing?”, “One Day More”, “Empty Chairs at Empty Tables”, “Master Of The House” and many more.

http://www.fathomevents.com/performingarts/event/lesmiserables.aspx

• Members

The trailer

The 25th Anniversary Concert event in movie theaters includes a company of over 500 actors and musicians, including Alfie Boe as “Jean Valjean”, Nick Jonas as “Marius”, Norm Lewis as “Javert”, Matt Lucas as “The´nardier”, Lea Salonga as “Fantine”, Jenny Galloway as “Madame The´nardier”, Ramin Karimloo as “Enjolras”, Katie Hall as “Cosette”, Samantha Barks as “Eponine”, the casts of the Original Production at the Queen’s Theatre, the New 25th Anniversary Production at the Barbican, London and members of the Original 1985 London cast.

http://www.fathomevents.com/performingarts/event/lesmiserables.aspx

Lea Salonga is a personal friend and an amazing talent. I have watched her "age" with grace from her Tony Award winning performance as a teen in Miss Saigon, to Eponine in Les Miz, and now Fantine in Les Miz. I also think she was a perfect choice for the Disney films that she sang for, and she has that special talent where her voice can be powerful and effortless at the same moment.

Enjoy the night... it's one of the all time classics with an all time great (ok I am biased but I also think I am right). And I suppose Nick Jonas won't be that bad to look at either! ^_^