TotallyOz

Do you like the new way Images as Attachments are Loading?

I unchecked a box in the Admin to test if you guys like the Attached images to load without the thumbnails. We have so many fucking amazing guys posting hot images that I thought some might like to see them without thumbnails. To test this, go into the photo forum and see some of the threads and let me know if you like this or it needs to be reverted to thumbnails. Majority rules.

• Members

I unchecked a box in the Admin to test if you guys like the Attached images to load without the thumbnails. We have so many fucking amazing guys posting hot images that I thought some might like to see them without thumbnails. To test this, go into the photo forum and see some of the threads and let me know if you like this or it needs to be reverted to thumbnails. Majority rules.

Initial comments:

Yay!!! Nice to have the full pic fall immediately on the eye.

Dufficult to say whether the photo is right justitifed in the window or clipped on the right hand side.

When you click on 'englarge' the right side of pic is lost. :huh: No scrolling to pick it back up. :( No 'undo enlarge' command, short of getting out of the thread and then back into it, it seems.

Seems to be a mixed bag of real +'s and -'s.

Maybe I'll arrive at definite choice on second round of comments. ^_^

Guest zipperzone

I wondered what had happened!

To me its 6 of one, half a dozen of the other. Nice to see the full blown pics but on the other hand, thumbs enable you to see the whole selection at a glance and choose which ones you are interested in.

So my vote would be no vote. Whatever is chosen is good.

Guest lurkerspeaks

Honestly, i never understood what all the debate was about before, concerning thumbnails or big pics..You could always post either way, just depending on the source of the pic and how YOU posted it. I say post however you want. I just say thank you for posting.. cum again..