Guest lurkerspeaks

Have we the new BF for Glee's Kurt?

Guest NeedSome

Is it just me, or do other guys find it really hot when a good looking guy sings?

In tonite's episode, Kurt meets a new gay boy at a competing sohool. Portrayed by Darren Criss, this looks like it might be the boyfriend we were promised for Kurt. Here is a vid of him singing the song Teenage Dreams, which was made popular by Katy Perry

Guest lurkerspeaks

Is it just me, or do other guys find it really hot when a good looking guy sings?

It has always been a fantasy of mine to have a cute boy like this who could sing to me..

Guest lurkerspeaks

Although I was hoping he was going to hook up with the new blond guy on Glee, I hope they develop this storyline. Alas, I have doubts.

Ryan Murphy has said that Kurt will get a bf and they will become the new "power couiple" of the high school. That kinda makes it sound like Blaine will not be the bf since his character does not attend the same school. Does that mean the dumb football player will come out of his closet to become Kurt's bf? Highly doubtable in my opnion. Maybe another new character? By the way, what happened to the new female character played by Charice? She was on one episode then disappeared.

I think that Blaine may transfer? I think he is cute but not as yummy as the blond boy. I'll eat the blond boy for dinner and slurp up Blaine for desert. I love a nice full meal. ^_^

I hope they pursue this as the show is so popular and I think the more gay characters are developed on shows, the more acceptance we all receive.

BTW: I did love the big jock football kiss. Nice twist!

• Members

I think that Blaine may transfer? I think he is cute but not as yummy as the blond boy. I'll eat the blond boy for dinner and slurp up Blaine for desert. I love a nice full meal. ^_^

I hope they pursue this as the show is so popular and I think the more gay characters are developed on shows, the more acceptance we all receive.

BTW: I did love the big jock football kiss. Nice twist!

The blond kid is Chord Overstreet.

And yes... I think I would do him! ^_^

http://www.ladyobama.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/gallery_main-chord-overstreet-shirtless-glee-10132010-04.jpg