Guest FourAces

Adam Lambert's Virginity

Guest FourAces

In a upcoming episodeo f E - True Hollywood Story, Adam Lambert discusses how he lost his virginity. Here is what he had to say, “I lost my virginity at 21 years old. and it was to a man, not a woman. Uh, and it wasn’t very good. Sometimes it takes a little while to learn how to do that correctly."

OK a few things catch my attention here. First he was 21 wow in this day of 12y/o having sex someone as old as 21 seems out of place. The other is ... does this mean Adam is a bottom?

• Members

In a upcoming episodeo f E - True Hollywood Story, Adam Lambert discusses how he lost his virginity. Here is what he had to say, “I lost my virginity at 21 years old. and it was to a man, not a woman. Uh, and it wasn’t very good. Sometimes it takes a little while to learn how to do that correctly."

OK a few things catch my attention here. First he was 21 wow in this day of 12y/o having sex someone as old as 21 seems out of place. The other is ... does this mean Adam is a bottom?

I (we) hung out with Adam when he was at Unity following his show in Quebec.

Though no specific conversation that we had that night would confirm or refute your suspicions/questions... my impression of him is that neither thing you are wondering about surprises me.

he's remarkably shy in person (or at least was that night)... and it was definitely shyness and not aloofness.... so that may explain the 21.

And as someone who hunts around for bottoms all the time, I am pretty good at picking them out, and yes I would pick him out.

Virginity does not exist. It is only a state of mind over a perceived action of physicality.

People lose their virginity in the very moment in which they are born into this world.

The only thing one loses and gains in birth - is fetal protection and human knowledge - respectively.

Guest zipperzone

My gut tells me that he would be phenomenal as a cock sucker. Something about his mouth & lips..... on your knees, boy!

Or..... another way of putting it - He could suck the chrome off a bumper.