BiBottomBoy

The 41 Year Old Virgin

While I think she's crazy and don't agree with anything she says, I have to give Christine O'Donnell credit for taking her own advice and saving herself for marriage.

As this link makes clear, she's an "everything but" girl. I'm so used to politicians telling people not to have sex even though they themselves are getting fucked silly, so one of them who actually "walks the walk" gets some respect in my book.

http://gawker.com/5674353/i-had-a-one+night-stand-with-christine-odonnell?skyline=true&s=i

Guest jguckert

Well I'm not proud so I'll go for the easy joke....she certainly isn't a virgin as without a doubt as a politician she has fucked over many people. ^_^

Frankly, as long as they aren't using taxpayers money, I hardly care about any politician's sexual escapades (or lack thereof). I take it with a grain of salt when any politician (and others, such as religious leaders) goes on and on about how we all should behave when it comes to sex and sexual preferences.

• Members

Well I'm not proud so I'll go for the easy joke....she certainly isn't a virgin as without a doubt as a politician she has fucked over many people. ^_^

Thus far she's a professional candidate, never elected to anything. Dunno if she got any matching funds so she could start living off taxpayers early...

It took her how many years to get her college degree? Maybe she just hasn't figured out about 'tab a' and 'slot b' yet. :lol: