TotallyOz

New Forum Threads - Last 10 - On Home Page

Guest lurkerspeaks

What do you think? We have added the last 10 threads that are started on all the forums on the homepage of the site. This may help bring some traffic over here.

Is the intention for it to show the last 10 forum posts (which is what it says it is) or the last 10 forum threads started? (which is what you say here that it is)

Guest lurkerspeaks

^_^ Threads that are started. I"ll change the title of my post. ^_^

Might be more appropriate to change the section title on the home page, since it isnt last 10 forum post, instead maybe "10 newest forum threads"

• Members

You say tomato, I say tamato. ^_^ jk. I'll change it. ^_^

I say "10 newest forum topics". Seems more 'normal' to me though less forum lingo. FWIW :P

As for how you pronounce tomahto... it matters little as long as the vodka is decent and the celery erect with a good snap to it.

Which brings up another subject. I love guys with erections that can be released under tension to slap against the lower abdomen with a resounding thud. Perfect working equipment. B)

Stream of consciousness worked for James Joyce. Thought I'd give it a try. :P

Guest FourAces

I really like the idea but in my opinion the title is boring. "Last 10 Forum Posts" doesn't really have any urgency for eye candy to it. Maybe something like Hot In The Forums Now or Recent Forum Topics or something like that. Possibly someone else can come up with a more catchy phrase that will appeal to TY and OZ.