Guest lurkerspeaks

Glee

Guest lurkerspeaks

Who has been watching Glee this season? On the first episode three weeks ago, they introduced two new characters. The girl has not been seen since, and the very hot boy was missing in episode 2, and only seen for about 3 seconds this week.. This week was one of the best episodes yet, in my opinion. I won't give too much away in case some of you have it tivo-ed and haven't watched it yet, but lets just say it played out as more of a drama instead of a comedy...

There were several incredible musical numbers, but the one that stood out to me was Kurt performing "I wanna hold your hand". His father has had a heart attack and is unconscious. He is expressing his feelings to the fellow Glee clubbers..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pawhpHBeJZo

And later, Mercedes convinces him to go to church, where she dedicated "Bridge over troubled water" to him..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6yyVv6VHxc

• Members

I agree it was a great episode. I sure hope that the producers do more with Harry Shum this season. I'd like to see his character developed, and it would be a real treat to see him do a solo...preferably shirtless :rolleyes: OK so I'm an incurable rice queen. ^_^

Guest lurkerspeaks

It should be a very entertaining episode. In all of the promos I have seen so far, they haven't shown anyone playing Frank N Furter. I wonder who (if anyone) will be taking on that role.

One thing I have noticed this new season is how they are giving some of the previous "minor players" more airtime. We have seen much more of Brittney and Harry than we did the entire season first year, plus more singing by Santana and Quinn. But Sue does seem to have taken more of a backseat so far this year..