Lucky

The Situation- Is It Small

• Members

Some chick is trying to get her 15 minutes of fame by saying she had sex with The Situation. Rather than a one-night stand, she calls it a few minute stand since he didn't last long. And when she talks about his size, well, pinky is the word that comes to her mind.

Now it's true that for all his tight clothing one never sees a bulge, but so what? It's not like we will be invited over anyway. My guess is that this girl just got pissed because he didn't call her back!

Yes, I read that here: http://poponthepop.com/2010/09/mike-sorrentino-the-situation-has-a-small-penis/

Guest zipperzone

Some chick is trying to get her 15 minutes of fame by saying she had sex with The Situation. Rather than a one-night stand, she calls it a few minute stand since he didn't last long. And when she talks about his size, well, pinky is the word that comes to her mind.

Now it's true that for all his tight clothing one never sees a bulge, but so what? It's not like we will be invited over anyway. My guess is that this girl just got pissed because he didn't call her back!

Yes, I read that here: http://poponthepop.com/2010/09/mike-sorrentino-the-situation-has-a-small-penis/

I have no idea as to the size of his penis but as I have stated here before - there ain't nutin wrong with his ass.

Guest zipperzone

Small dick or not - he was booted from Dancing with the Stars Tuesday night. I will miss the eye candy - abs to die for and I found his haircuts very sexy.

Palin should have gone but that's a whole other story.

• Members

Small dick or not - he was booted from Dancing with the Stars Tuesday night. I will miss the eye candy - abs to die for and I found his haircuts very sexy.

Palin should have gone but that's a whole other story.

Now that I have a better idea of what Bristol is like, what the fuck was Levi doing fucking her? Was she the only one putting out in Wasilla? She's twice Levi's size to start with!