Guest Matrix

SO WE WON'T ANOTHER TEAR...NO GOD DAMNIT- ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Guest Matrix

There are some forums which reflect shit like this. Others which aren't into it at all. I'm not sure where this one will end up, but since there is no such definition, I suspect, it will be here. **hello** I realize that most of you all hate this video, but because it is what it is and nobody really cares about these type moments....Lady's and gentlemen, my friend, and women of GLBT controversy identification.... Ladies and gentlemen....Donna Summer..........

http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=djtKfE8ewko

PS: correcting a title post after publishing it, would be nice, if not special. :-)

I'm about to begin a blog with some indifference and to most, more than some. Should I give my blog to this site as a blogger, or choose a free from concern platform like blogger or wordpress.

Whether or not you care, means a lot to me. One or the the other will become my home...

Here could have been so much better, but that failed like a shiter at Folsom this past weekend.

I have a review which I am writing, and which TY will justify as important and appropriate before his publishing it, and then it will represent me in a much better light. Or song.

Until then, I really do need to silence, how I feel and who I do feel necessary about myself. until then....